Bringing DTC brands into the subscription space with Kaleigh Moore
Kristen goes deep with writer and DTC expert Kaleigh Moore, a veteran of the Churn Buster blog, not to mention Forbes, AdWeek, and more. This week on PFK is a little different. With the recent explosion of brands entering the DTC space, Kris and Kaleigh look at some of the most exciting players and workshop ways that they could grow with a subscription model. From Outdoor Voices to Casper and Allbirds, this conversation digs into product discovery, working with an engaged community, and the future of the DTC space in 2020.
- Early-and-insider access provides your best feedback
- How hyper-personalization will change DTC
- Killing plants
- Diversifying a product line
- What's a London Fog?
- Kaleigh on hyper-personalization: https://www.forbes.com/sites/kaleighmoore/2019/11/20/why-online-brands-like-prose-are-leaning-into-hyper-personalization/#297602e737df
- Kaleigh on retention: https://blog.churnbuster.io/ecommerce-retention/
- Kaleigh on sustainable fashion: https://www.forbes.com/sites/kaleighmoore/2019/09/23/how-footwear-brands-are-leveraging-partnerships-and-materials-as-demand-for-sustainability-grows/#6b07ddf92302
- Plus tons of ideas for approaching a DTC brand in new ways