Customer Acquisition Vs. Retention: A Battle For DTC Brand Focus
Why is retention so hard for DTC brands to focus on, despite knowing how powerful it is? I've been pounding my head against the desk asking this question again and again. Data proves it's one of the biggest growth levers, CAC is too high to keep chasing, and yet, ecommerce brands still aren't shifting enough focus and effort to this side of the equation. I couldn't figure it out, so I tapped the experts for this one. Hear from Web Smith, Reza Khadjavi, Jarid Lukin (KIND Snacks), Kaitlin Holliday (Four Sigmatic), Val Geisler, Jordan Gal, Aaron Orendorff, Taylor Holiday, Brandon Doyle, Matt Goldman, Ken Johnson (previously Manpacks) and more. Learn what's holding YOU back, and what you can do about it, b/c the brands brave enough to shift perspective will be the ones thriving in 3-5 years.
- Note: This episode includes 0 editing. Please forgive the marbles in my mouth :)
- Note: Kristen said "Ancient Nutrition aggravated their data".... they did not. The AGGREGATED it. Lol.
- Read the full post: Customer Acquisition Vs. Retention: A Battle For DTC Brand Focus
- Taylor Holiday's CAC:LTV tool
- Further reading: 7 Tips To Help Subscription Retailers Dominate Black Friday And Cyber Monday
- Further reading: 5 Actionable Strategies for eCommerce retention from Kaleigh Moore
- Listen: Ancient Nutrition on identifying promotions that extend subscription lifecycles with Jeff Schnepple
- Sign up for my monthly newsletter!