Digesting a Two-Part Conversation with Helena Hambrecht of Haus
Kristen and Helena covered a lot of ground in their two-part conversation, and that means Kris and Val have their work cut out for them parsing through it all. This special digest caps off a three-episode run, exploring everything from customer personas to developing markets; branding trends to organic growth strategies. If you’re still working through everything you’ve heard in the last couple episodes, this digest is everything you need to tie it all together.
- Building a passion project into something much bigger
- It’s not about creating a new habit- it’s reshaping existing rituals
- “Everything, to have a successful communication, is about context”
- Books referenced: Start With Why by Simon Sinek and Obviously Awesome by April Dunford
- “Consider your product as a feature of the experience”
- DTC pizza- could it be a thing?
- Benefit vs value for your customer
- How UGC creates context and tells the story of your product
- Selling isn’t just about price and convenience anymore- it’s about deeper values
- The difference between a subscription and a membership
- Investing time to create impact (doing the hard things that no one’s doing)
- Here’s the booklet Kristen mentions