Weathering Today's Crisis and Planning for Recovery (with Val Geisler)
Val and Kristen are exploring the questions that we’re all asking right now. How can DTC brands handle the current crisis? Should we communicate more? Less? How do we approach selling with tact and delicacy in tough times? It’s a pretty wide-ranging conversation, with examples and advice pulled from great operators in the community. Obviously, no one has the answers right now. This episode is a chance to talk through, explore, and knowledge-share while we collectively take stock and figure out our approach moving forward. Check out the show notes for more resources.
A few of the best emails we’ve seen:
Other Mentions in this ep:
- Here’s the link to Unbound Babe’s Google Sheet
- Here’s a direct link to the convo we mentioned on Twitter- join us!
- Here's the email Kristen wrote and talked about.
Connect with Kristen and Val:
- Connect with Val on Twitter: https://twitter.com/lovevalgeisler
- Connect with Kristen on Twitter: https://twitter.com/kdlafrance
- Email Kristen (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need any help moving forward.
Other helpful COVID-19 resources: