This article outlines how the Ordergroove team can coordinate connecting a merchant to Churn Buster.
What is Churn Buster?
Churn Buster reduces customer churn by improving the customer experience when subscription payments are missed.
Better process becomes ever more important as a business grows. Leading eCommerce brands like ButcherBox, LOLA, and Four Sigmatic have increased renewals with the unique approach used by Churn Buster.
With this integration merchants can:
- Resolve billing issues with branded email campaigns proven to reduce churn.
- Send emails at the right time, clearing more payments with existing payment methods (without demanding action from your customers).
- Improve email delivery rates and monitor email performance.
- Generate highly predictable returns month after month.
How to integrate
Contact Churn Buster (in Slack or email@example.com or in chat) to begin the process.
- If the merchant has not worked with Churn Buster previously, the Churn Buster team will create an account for them.
Here are the steps to connect:
- Send the Churn Buster team the API username, API private key, and merchant ID from the merchant account.
- The Churn Buster team will send you a target url for webhooks in the merchant account to notify Churn Buster of payment events.
- Once added, you'll share the Webhook Verification Key with Churn Buster.
When ready to go live:
The final steps when going live are to update the retry settings to “every 3 days, 8 times max” and turn off the failed payment emails in Ordergroove.
Notify the Churn Buster team when complete and recovery campaigns will go live!