Recommended ReCharge Settings
This article outlines the ReCharge settings we recommend in order for your failed payments recovery process to work optimally with Churn Buster.
Configure ReCharge retry settings
- Open your ReCharge General settings.
- Scroll down to the "Failed charges" section.
- Set retry settings to "every 3 days," "8 times max."
- Select "Do nothing" when max retries are reached.
- Click "Save" and then "Save" again.
These settings ensure that retries are well-timed and that customers can go through the entire length of the campaign. Churn Buster cancels subscriptions for customers who reach the end of a campaign without a successful recovery.
Disable ReCharge dunning emails
- Open your ReCharge Notification settings.
- Disable the "Card Declined" and "Card Expiring" notifications.